Genealogy workshops will help you learn how to trace your family history to create a Treasure of a lifetime from birth to death.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
What is genealogy
Genealogy is finding your ancestors. Your ancestors are people who share you bloodline. You start with yourself and your family and work backward. You use source from your home. I start first by using the genealogy of Jesus.
My name is Marguerite Bolton I have been researching my family history for the past 40 year. Presently, I was able to trace my genealogy back to 1790 to my great great great grandfather and back to slavery to my great grand mother on my mother side. I teach you how to trace your roots from birth to death through the available records, library,census records, family history library. I will also teach you how to use the Red book, Source book
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcome